10 - 12 July 2020
|1||(2-1)||Courtney Smith, Zoe Harman, Rachael Pitts, Anna Stuart|
|2||(1-2)||Grace Apuwai-Bishop, Temika Apuwai-Bishop, Emily Armstrong, Lucy Neilson|
|1||Anton Hood, Will Becker, Ben Smith, Sam Flanagan|
Draw and Results
Friday 10 July
|7:00 pm, Draw 1|
Saturday 11 July
|8:30 am, Draw 2|
|12:00 pm, Draw 3|
|7:00 pm, Draw 4|
Sunday 12 July
|8:30 am, Draw 5|
|12:00 pm, Draw 6|
|3:30 pm, Women's Final|
|Team Courtney Smith won the gold medal series 2-1|
- There will be a double round-robin between all three teams. Men will automatically win the gold in their section. The Women's teams will play off for gold and silver.
- All games will be 8 ends in length. In the event of a tied game, an extra end will be played.
- WCF rules will dictate the playing of all games. If a women’s team goes through and wins both pool games, then they automatically win the gold.
- Games will start at the time stated.
- Teams named first will practice first. Practice time is 6 minutes, with the first practice commencing 20 minutes before the game.
- Hammer will be decided by a draw shot challenge.
- Teams named first will play the ‘dark’ stones - Red Rocks. Teams named second will play the ‘light’ stones - Yellow Rocks
- A played rock hit or touched with a broom or foot is burnt!
GOOD LUCK & GOOD CURLING!
- Payment of a $100 team deposit is required when you enter.
- Payment of the entry deposit should be made by direct deposit to the NZCA's Westpac account 03 0951 0014416 00. Please identify your deposit with "NZU21" and your name.
- The final tournament entry fee, draw, and start date will be confirmed after entries close.
- Player eligibility and playing conditions are as set down in the New Zealand Curling Association Inc Competitions Procedures Manual and the WCF Rules of Curling.