6 - 8 September 2013
Men | Women
|1||(4‑1)||Peter Becker, Davey Greer, Richard Morgan, Nelson Ede, John Sanders|
|2||(3-2)||Murray Petherick, Charlie McLeod, Sam Inder, Bruce Kissel|
|3||(1-3)||Peter Taylor, Ian Ford, Earl Irving, Craig Parr-Whalley|
|1||(2-2)||Liz Matthews, Glenys Taylor, Pauline Farra, Christine Bewick|
|–||(2-2)||Wendy Becker, Jessica Smith, Holly Thompson, Beth Gibbs|
|Not eligible for medal as not all players met Seniors criteria|
Draw and Results
Friday 6 September
|1:30 pm, Draw 1|
|5:00 pm, Draw 2|
|Women's Final||Game 1 of 5|
Saturday 7 September
|9:00 am, Draw 3|
|1:00 pm, Draw 4|
|Women's Final||Game 2 of 5|
|4:30 pm, Draw 5|
|Women's Final||Game 3 of 5|
Sunday 8 September
|9:00 am, Draw 6|
|Women's Final||Game 4 of 5|
Round Robin Standings
|DSD = Average last stone Draw Shot Distance after worst discarded|
Sunday 8 September
|1:00 pm, Finals|
Conditions of Play
- The tournament is to be played under the WCF 'Rules of Curling', except as may be modified below.
- For the Men's draw the tournament format will be a double round robin followed by a single medal round, as outlined below.
- The Women's draw shall be based on the 'best of five' games to determine the gold and silver medal winners.
- Only teams with all their members meeting the 'Seniors' eligibility requirements shall be eligible to win medals.
- Round robin games are to be of 8 ends duration with an extra end to be played if scores are equal after 8 ends. A minimum of 6 ends must be played. A four minute break shall be taken after four ends.
- Each team shall have a 6 minute practice prior to the commencement of each game. Order of practice and stone colour shall be determined by a coin toss.
- At the end of each practice the respective team shall throw a single LSD stone, with sweepers.
- On completion of the Men's round robin games the teams shall be ranked for the medal round. The primary ranking criteria will be the number of wins achieved in the round robin. Teams with equal numbers of round robin wins shall be ranked on the basis of the lowest LSD total. For this purpose the LSD total shall be the total of the five best LSDs recorded for the respective team.
- For the Men's draw the two top ranked teams following the round robin games shall play a single post round robin game for the gold and silver medals. The third and fourth ranked teams shall play a single post round robin game to determine the bronze medal winner.
- Tournament fees, based on the number of games scheduled, are $360 per team for Men and $240 per team for Women.
- Lunches area available at $15 per head, to be ordered each morning for those that require them and paid direct to MCI.