Paradice Avondale, Auckland
2nd & 5th July
|1||(3-2)||Garion Long, Rebecca Long, Benjamin Frew|
|2||(3-2)||Kieran Ford, Chelsea Farley, Brett Sargon|
|3||(2-1-2)||Iain Craig, Jo Olszewski, Dean Fotti, Gillian Craig|
|4||(3-2)||Lorne Depape, Sasha Goloborodko, Nikita Derevianko, Sandra Thomas|
|5||(1-1-2)||Ian Ford, Chante van Dyk, Matt Whineray|
|6||(1-0-3)||Robert Giles, Jennifer Jack, Jack Millar|
Draw and Results
Thursday 2 July
|6:30 pm for setup – Draw 1|
|9 pm – Draw 2|
Sunday 5 July
|4:20 pm for setup – Draw 3|
|Teams level on wins/points will be ranked on DSC if needed|
Sunday 5 July
|7:00 pm – Semi-Finals|
|5th v 6th Playoff|
|9 pm – Finals|
|Gold Medal match|
|Bronze Medal match|
Teams are 2 males and 2 females, playing alternately (i.e. M-F-M-F or F-M-F-M). You may change from one configuration to the other and/or change playing order between games.
If a team plays with only three players they must play alternately (M-F-M or F-M-F).
The Skip and Vice-Skip can be anyone in the team, but they must be from opposite genders. Refer to WCF Rules of Curling.
All pool games will be 6 ends. The finals will be 8 ends.
Sheets subject to change based on the best ice on the day.
- Last Stone and Draw Shot
Teams will toss a coin for the hammer.
Teams tied on points after pool games will be ranked by a DSC.
- Meals and Breaks
We hope to have at least a 10-15 minute break between games. Teams must provide their own snacks, drinks etc.
- Brush Regulations
WCF brush regulations are not mandatory for this tournament, but curlers with a good chance for a medal or who aspire to NZ selection are strongly urged to comply with the WCF rules.
- The tournament will run on Thusday 2 July and Sunday 5 July.
- All players are requested to assist with ice setup and the first round will start as soon as the ice is ready.
- You may enter a full team, part team or as an individual. If you enter a part team or as an individual we will try to make up full teams on your behalf but cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so.
- The entry fee will be $360 per team ($90 per player). You will receive an invoice after you have submitted your entry and (if you enter as an individual) your team is confirmed.
- Player eligibility and playing conditions are as set down in the New Zealand Curling Association Inc Competitions Procedures Manual and the WCF Rules of Curling. To be eligible to enter, these essentially say that you must be a current or life member of an NZ curling club, a life member of the NZCA, or you must pay a tournament levy to NZCA as well as your tournament entry fee.