Dunedin Ice Stadium
|Championship History : Men
|Peter Becker, Richard Morgan, Nelson Ede, Dave Greer, John Sanders|
|Ian Ford, Phil Dowling, Dean Fotti,|
|Rhys Greensill, Mike Shaw, Scott Barkman, Matt Whineray|
|Dan Mustapic, Dave Watt, Iain Craig, Lorne DePape|
|Jo Olszewski, Sandra Thomas, Pauline Farra, Liz Matthews (s), Chrietine Bewick|
Draw and Results
Friday 11 September
|5:00 pm, Draw 1|
Saturday 12 September
|8:30 am, Draw 2|
|12:00 pm, Draw 3|
|3:30 pm, Draw 4|
Sunday 13 September
|9:00 am, Draw 5|
Round Robin Standings
Sunday 13 September
|1:00 pm, Playoffs|
|Men's Gold Medal|
|Men's Bronze Medal|
- The first practice will commence 20 minutes prior to listed game time. The first named teams have first practice and play with dark stones. Each practice will be 6 minutes followed by two LSD to decide hammer in the first end.
- Each player to throw 1 of each clock and counter-clockwise LSD through the tournament.
- Games will be of 8 ends with a minimum of 6 ends. If games are tied, then extra ends will be played.
- Ranking will be decided by WCF rule C9, LSD’s. Follow and abide by WCF rules (remember brush pads).
- Women's games will not count towards Men's win, loss record.
- There is a straight final so LSDs may be crucial.
- The final is scheduled for 1:00pm on Sunday but this could be changed / pushed out depending on everyone's departures on Sunday.
- There will be a brief 10 minute meeting prior to the first practice on Friday.
- Good luck and good curling!
- Payment of a $200 team deposit is required when you enter.
- Payment of the entry deposit should be made by direct deposit to the NZCA's Westpac account 03 0951 0014416 00. Please identify your deposit with "NZSnrs" and your name.
- The final tournament entry fee, draw and start time will be confirmed after entries close.
- Player eligibility and playing conditions are as set down in the New Zealand Curling Association Inc Competitions Procedures Manual and the WCF Rules of Curling.
- Entries have closed